Q: Constant whistling sound

New fuel pump and filter, differential service, transmission service, brake service, new tires, oil change, u joints checked, exhaust manifold checked, new sway bar end links, leaky schrader valves on ac replaced, front shocks, replaced rear shock absorbers, brake booster replaced, speed sensor on transmission replaced LH rear abs wheel speed sensor, leaky valve cover gasket replaced and still constant whistling noise. I am desperate for a solution

In order to help you with this noise we would need to know if you have the 6 or 8 cylinder engine. Details as to where you hear the noise (sounds like it’s from the engine or the exhaust) and if the noise changes when the engine speed increases will also help with diagnosing this specific issue. If it is from the engine it may be the intake and throttle body needs cleaned out.

Feel free to resubmit a more detailed question. Otherwise, have the car inspected by a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, who can diagnose the noise firsthand for an accurate repair. Best of luck.

3. Constant whistling sound