Q: Constant oil leak.

Good morning Ben. I have an 05 Ford Escape V6 leaking oil for several weeks. I'm pretty sure it needs an oil pan gasket replacement, not sure. I would like to get it fixed as soon as possible. Is there a way of taking a look at the problem first and then proceed? If so, today will be a good day to start. My phone # is (602) 644-6036, Juan Gonzalez by the way.

Hi Juan: Yes, if you simply use the on-line portal to request an oil leak diagnostic a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, can let you know of your repair options and costs. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Constant oil leak.