Q: Constant inside tread wear front tires

Went on vacation, 700 miles worth of driving, noticed heavy wear when I arrived that was not there when I left, got car aligned while on vacation, returned home (another 700 miles). Put rear tires on front, new tires on back. Drove for apx 100-200 miles, noticed inside tread wear on front tires again. (These tires have never been on the front prior to Friday the 28th) No out of the ordinary sounds, vibrations, etc... no large potholes hit.Car drives perfectly in a straight line on the interstate with no issues. Only thing to be noted was I found the front tires at 30PSI with a recommended 40PSI, this was adjusted to the correct PSI and that is when tire wear was discovered, and ever since car was repaired from impact damage along the right side, the steering wheel is just a hair to the right (Maybe 1/3 of an inch off) at certain times when driving straight.

Unfortunately, many sports cars will experience some inner edge wear on the front and sometimes back tires as well. This means that the vehicle has positive camber designed into the suspension. When a vehicle has positive camber designed into the suspension, this will enable the vehicle to take corners better and will provide some more stability during harsh manuvers. If you are very concerned with the tire wear, I would recommend having your vehicle aligned out of specification to make the wheels more towards the zero mark on the front camber. This may however affect the way the vehicle handles and is not recommended under normal circumstances.

3. Constant inside tread wear front tires