Q: Considering buying one

Does the car has any good/bad reputation regarding durability and reliability that should be kept in mind when considering buying one? Thanks

3. Considering buying one

Q: Brakes went out in car

Hello, since you have a brake fluid leak, this needs to be repaired to make the car safe to drive. I would recommend not driving the car until this is fixed. You state that you hear something dragging, this should...

Q: Why would There be no power when I press on the gas?

If the engine Revs up, but the car does not accelerate, then your transmission must be slipping. You can check the fluid level in the transmission and add some if it is low, but even if this solves your problem,...

Q: Is the CRV better than Hyundai i10 2009

For me, the Honda is a better quality vehicle. But you are comparing vehicles that are 10 years apart. If the price is the same, then I would get the newer vehicle if it is in better shape. If you...