Q: Considering buying one

Does the car has any good/bad reputation regarding durability and reliability that should be kept in mind when considering buying one? Thanks

These vehicles have about the same issues as any other. If the vehicle is all-wheel-drive, make sure any tire changes involve replacing all of the tires at the same time, as tires with different tread can throw off the AWD system. The key is to check on the maintenance schedule and see if the services are up to date as well. If you are serious about the car, consider hiring one of our mobile experts for a pre-purchase inspection, and we will send out a technician who will look over the vehicle with a fine-tooth comb and alert you if there are any big issues.