Q: Considering buying a Santa Fe

I am thinking of buying a 2013 Santa Fe. How does it perform compared to other equivalent SUV's?

Hello. The 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe is comparable to other SUVs in its class. Its performance and features are closely equivalent to other SUVs like it. It has a great crash rating and was one of 2013’s top safety picks.

When choosing which SUV to purchase, it really depends on your individual preference. Compared to other manufacturers, Hyundai is still considered a fairly new car company and the quality may not be as good as other manufacturers who have been around for longer. For this reason, other SUVs may last longer and have fewer problems. It is always a good idea to have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, perform a pre-purchase car inspection before making the decision to purchase any used vehicle.

3. Considering buying a Santa Fe