Q: Computer issue

My car is harder to crank. Sometimes after the crunk the a/c won't come on but after cutting off and cranking back up it does jusT fine
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

A: Hello there, many different faults can caus...

Hello there, many different faults can cause your 2013 Chevrolet Malibu to be hard to start. If the car is hard to crank and the AC is not functioning than there may be an issue with the AC compressor. Common issues include a seizing compressor, a failed compressor clutch, or a faulty drive belt. A qualified technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your car's cranking issues and make any repairs that are required.