Q: Components in the seat belt system of a 2012 Honda Accord

What are the components of the seat belt system?

A: The Honda Accord has several important comp...

The Honda Accord has several important components as part of the seat belt system. These include the following components:

• Seat Belt Indicator: Located on the dashboard and indicates if a belt is not buckled.

• Lap and Shoulder Belts: Lap belts sit over your hips, and shoulder belts should fit snugly to your chest and over the shoulder.

• Seat Belt Tensioners: Automatic tensioners activate during a collision, automatically tightening seat belts for better protection.

Additionally, it’s important to keep your seat belts clean and unobstructed – seat belt maintenance is crucial to a working system.