Q: Components in the seat belt system of a 2012 Honda Accord

What are the components of the seat belt system?

The Honda Accord has several important components as part of the seat belt system. These include the following components:

• Seat Belt Indicator: Located on the dashboard and indicates if a belt is not buckled.

• Lap and Shoulder Belts: Lap belts sit over your hips, and shoulder belts should fit snugly to your chest and over the shoulder.

• Seat Belt Tensioners: Automatic tensioners activate during a collision, automatically tightening seat belts for better protection.

Additionally, it’s important to keep your seat belts clean and unobstructed – seat belt maintenance is crucial to a working system.