Q: Color Change Halos

I have color change halos and I know that I can't have flashing blue and/or red in combination, but the blue and red are not next to each other In order. say the order is Red,orange, yellow, green, blue-green, blue, light blue, purple, pink, red again. is this legal?

A: Hi there: Unfortunately, this is a questio...

Hi there:

Unfortunately, this is a question we really can’t answer; primarily because the laws for flashing lights or color change halos are unique for each US state. I’d check with your state’s Department of Motor Vehicles for facts about what is legal and not legal for your specific state.