Q: Cold radiator

The radiator is cold when engine is hot is the radiator bad The car dispurses coolant out resivour tank and heats up when all coolant escapes

3. Cold radiator

Q: Q: Electric problems

For an issue like this you are going to have the vehicle scanned to see if there is still something disconnected or if there are any codes that need to be cleared. You may have damaged the control module by...

Q: My car leaked all the oil from underneath the car

This suggests you may have a leak resulting from a failing gasket somewhere in your engine. As you know, there are many different places in your motor that are sealed by gaskets. I would suggest narrowing this down by placing...

Q: Help? - 2003 Honda Civic

This may be related to several different things. It would be best to hook the car up to a scanner to diagnose using the trouble codes that would have registered in the car's computer (you should have a Check Engine...