Q: Cold radiator

The radiator is cold when engine is hot is the radiator bad The car dispurses coolant out resivour tank and heats up when all coolant escapes

3. Cold radiator

Q: Q: How do you play a CD?

Your car’s audio system is able to play a wide range of discs, including CDs, CD-Rs and more. If you’re not sure how to load a disc or listen to it, here’s what you need to know: Turn on...

Q: Car issues. I need help to determine what's wrong with it.

First you will need to test compression on all 4 cylinders with all of the spark plugs out and the ignition system disabled. If the compression is good on all of the cylinders, then the valves in cylinder 2 are...

Q: Q: How do I lock the glove box?

The glove box has a lock on it so that you can store valuable items in it with extra security. You can lock and unlock the glove box by using the master key, and the lock that is directly next...