Q: Coil symbol keeps flashing on instrument panel

coil symbol keeps flashing on instrument panel and occasionally the engine management light

3. Coil symbol keeps flashing on instrument panel

Q: Cost of Maintenance after 5 years

This is not an easy question to answer for you since unforeseen component failures can cost thousands of dollars. Some of these major repairs could be a transmission or engine replace or repairs. Between now (106000 miles) and 200000 miles...

Q: Wipers not working, 2005 Skoda Octavia

I am working on this

Q: My Throttle Body sensor, and traction lights just came on after getting thermostat changed. Is there a procedure that I have to do

The appearance of the warning lights might just be coincidental to the thermostat replacement as the systems have nothing to do with a thermostat replacement. It's possible though that you disturbed electrical wiring and/or connections to the affected components. If...