Q: codes

i had no problems until i got the code p0700 and p0765. and it will go into limp mode (im guesting ) one of the mechanic say that its a computer even the coder say its a computer and they all say reprogram the computer ECU but others are saying transmission issue or something else which to me wouldnt make since if it was driving and shifting fine before it happenned

A: The <a href='https://www.yourmechanic.com/a...

The code P0700 states the transmission has a failure and the Check Engine Light on is requested by the transmission control module to the engine control module. The second code is P0765 and is a code to a problem with the transmission under drive solenoid. This code requires some extensive transmission testing using specialized transmission simulator tools that are needed to properly diagnose to see if the transmission solenoid is faulty or failing. Have each code diagnosed and tested thoroughly to pinpoint the problem. Although you say the car was shifting fine beforehand, it is still very possible that a recent failure in the transmission is causing these problems.