Q: Codes 122 and 172 and high rpms and jerks when I let off the gas

When idling it's really rough and the rpms are to high they remain high when in neutral and when letting off gas and also jerks when I let my foot off of the gas and stops when I put the clutch back in it reads codes 122,522and 172 bought new maf censor new plugs new air and gas filters semi cleaned throttle body changed oil just put it new clutch other than these issues it seems to drive fine

3. Codes 122 and 172 and high rpms and jerks when I let off the gas