Q: Code P0562, trouble starting, but once it starts runs smoothly...battery or alternator?

When I try to start the car sometimes I only get a "click" sometimes it tries to crank up and lights on dash fluctuate and sometimes it starts. Engine light is on. Friend used scanner and got P0562 code. If I manage to get it to start, engine runs smoothly and has no problems under load or otherwise. Is this a dead/dying battery, or do I have bigger problems with a faulty alternator, or hopefully just loose alternator belt?

3. Code P0562, trouble starting, but once it starts runs smoothly...battery or alternator?