Q: Code P0455

I have the code P0455 and I already replaced the gas cap and it still shows it what could it be ?

It sounds like you may have a leak in your evap system. Generally, this code indicates that a leak is present in the evaporative emissions system which is usually a result of a loose or missing gas cap or a leak in the system elsewhere. Since you have recently replaced the gas cap, it sounds like you may have a leak. When this happens, this causes the computer to misinterpret readings from the MAP sensor which will cause incorrect fueling adjustments to be made to the fuel injection system resulting in too much or too little fuel being supplied to the motor. Depending on the circumstances in which this happens, this may cause the car to shake as you described previously. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your vehicle to properly diagnose and repair.