Q: Code P0455

I have the code P0455 and I already replaced the gas cap and it still shows it what could it be ?

Q: After some repairs my 2007 Kia Sportage continues to overheat.

Hello. If the system is not leaking anymore, and if the thermostat is new then you have another issue going on with the vehicle. This may be an issue with the a clog in the radiator, a coolant flow issue,...

Q: Erratic idle on cold start 2007 Audi a3

Hi Steven. Thanks for the question today. In most cases, what you're describing is caused by either a failed cold start injector, mass air flow sensor, or an idle control valve that is clogged with excessive carbon deposits. This is...

Q: Q: steering wheel noise

The shaking could be your tie rods. There are two sets of tie rods on your vehicle. The two inner tie rods and two outer tie rods. The outer tie rods are easily replaced but require the car to be...