Q: Code P0455

I have the code P0455 and I already replaced the gas cap and it still shows it what could it be ?

Q: Lights dimming, interior lights and exterior lights, and whining when rolling downhill.

This may suggest a failing voltage regulator that may be allowing the alternator to be producing too much or too little amperage causing a fluctuation in the electrical system. The voltage regulator is a unit that regulates the charging of...

Q: VW 2007 GTI code c342d

It sounds like the check engine light may be eliminated on your vehicle. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine the exact cause of the check engine light. Consider YourMechanic as inspection such as...

Q: Engine will not start and there is a no start fault code p2294.

Hi there. The code P2294 is for the fuel pressure regulator. Check the fuel pressure regulator for power to it and power out. Check the fuel pressure on the rail to ensure that the fuel pump is working properly. What...