Q: Code P0455

I have the code P0455 and I already replaced the gas cap and it still shows it what could it be ?

Q: The car is not firing. There is oil on the plug number 4

Oil on the spark plugs is never a good sign. if the oil is on the outside of the spark plug, you probably have a leaking valve cover seal. If the oil is on the inside (business side) of the...

Q: My car started to overheat and I have to keep pulling over to cool down. Says oil pressure low and water found in the garage.

My first recommendation would be to not drive vehicle until the oil level and coolant level is checked to see if there is a problem. Then have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you to check for the...

Q: Losing coolant via the water pump

The symptoms you describe for your Audi lead me to believe that not only is your water pump failing, but coolant is finding its way into the exhaust system. This can happen a few different ways such as a blown...