Q: Code P0308 - 1997 Chevrolet C1500

I replaced my spark plugs and also the spark plug wires and they are in the correct firing order but this did not solve my cylinder 8 misfire issue. What steps should I take next to repair my truck? Thanks!

Hi there, thanks for writing in. Have the fuel injection system cleaned and the cylinder compression tested. The intake valve may be covered in carbon deposits and having the combustion chambers cleaned. If you need to have this scoped out, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the Check Engine Light and pinpoint the proper repair to fix this.