Q: Code p0300 comes and goes as a flashing ses light

Flashing ses light comes and goes,my code reader says p0300 Freeze frame data is this: Tps 4.3% Maf 10.61% Speed 0.00 Rpm 1529 Map 27.00 kpa Lt trim b2 2.33% St trim b2 10.16% Lt trim b1 5.45% St trim b1 7.04% Coolant temp 86 deg celcius Load 5.88 % Fuel sys stat b2 cl using h20s Fuel sus stat b1 cl using h20s Thanks for any help with this issue

A: Hi there: Thanks for this data! It's g...

Hi there:

Thanks for this data! It's great information that could help a mechanic onsite diagnose your engine issue with the 2003 Chevrolet S-10. In general, the OBD-II trouble code P-0300 indicates that multiple cylinders are misfiring in a random pattern. Some of the common sources of this issue include vacuum leaks, damaged spark plugs, clogged or dirty EGR valves, cracked distributor caps and many more. Without being onsite to test drive or download all error codes, diagnosing your issues is nearly impossible. I'd recommend that you contact one of our local mechanics to have them complete a check engine light inspection. This will permit them to complete an onsite inspection and give you the data to make the repairs yourself or have one of our professional mechanics complete this service for you.