Q: Code 2305 coil #2 no spark.

Changed both 0xygen sensors, pressure checked each cylinder, changed spark plugs, wires, and ignition coil. Still no spark at all from coil #2.

Hi. This sounds like there may be an issue with the wiring harness that is coming from the powertrain control module (PCM) to the ignition coil causing no spark in coil number two. There could be a short to ground in the wiring harness, or broken or corroded wiring in the harness. These are the most likely causes of this problem. In some rare cases the PCM has a fault causing the number two coil not fire. All of the wiring from the ignition coil to the PCM needs to be inspected and tested before replacing the PCM. A certified YourMechanic technician could help you diagnose this issue by inspecting the vehicle for any electrical issues and suggesting any necessary repairs.

3. Code 2305 coil #2 no spark.