Q: Clutch sticks to floor . Had new clutch fitted 4 months ago Why?

Had new clutch fitted 4 months ago yesterday i clutch stuck to floor twice and had to lift with my foot why is it doing that?

Hi there, your clutch hydraulics are either leaking badly, or something was incorrectly assembled. The slave cylinder could be leaking (more likely the bleed port for it), there could be a loose fitting in the clutch hydraulics line, or something in the clutch linkage besides the hydraulics has failed. I would recommend a clutch linkage inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.