Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-6mialhjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-6mialhjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-85577-6mialhjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-6mialhjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-6mialhjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-6mialhjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-6mialhjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-6mialhjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-6mialhjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-85577-6mialhjs:173:8

Q: Clutch sticking in floor

Need help bad! So I pull into sheets and my clutch pedal sticks too the floor. So I reach down and pull it back up and the truck won't go in gear. So I cut it off and the pedal returns and moves fine. So I put it in 1st and press the clutch in and turn the key, and it lurched forward and took off. So I put fuel in and open the hood and the fluid level is fine and there's none on the ground nor in the floor. So I put in neutral and start the truck again and press the clutch in. It returns fine so I press it in again and put in 1st and leave sheets. I drive the 5 miles home at around 65 most of the way. Once I get too my house I think maybe there's a tension spring too push then pedal back up or something on the arm so I look down there and the spring doesn't look broken but isn't coiled very tightly. So I checked the fluid again, clean once again, with no leaks. So I start it with the clutch start cancel and put it in reverse too back up and when I press the clutch in it just keeps goin

A: Hello. When this occurs it is due to a bad ...

Hello. When this occurs it is due to a bad clutch master cylinder. The master cylinder has to build up pressure when it is applied and then when it is released that pressure will assist in pushing the pedal back up. If it is not coming up then the internal seals in the clutch master cylinder have failed or the master cylinder is warped internally. Either way it will need to be replaced. If you want to have this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the issue with your clutch pedal and make the necessary repairs.