Q: clutch slave cylinder leakage.

How far can we go before being fixed? What damages can be done in 600km?

Hi there. If your slave cylinder is leaking in this vehicle I would not recommend driving it at all. It is very likely that within just a few applications of the clutch you could lose all of the fluid in the slave cylinder. I would recommend having your slave cylinder inspected by a qualified technician to determine the source of the fluid leak. Once the source of the leak has been determined the correct repair should then be performed.

3. clutch slave cylinder leakage.