Q: clutch slave cylinder leakage.

How far can we go before being fixed? What damages can be done in 600km?

Hi there. If your slave cylinder is leaking in this vehicle I would not recommend driving it at all. It is very likely that within just a few applications of the clutch you could lose all of the fluid in the slave cylinder. I would recommend having your slave cylinder inspected by a qualified technician to determine the source of the fluid leak. Once the source of the leak has been determined the correct repair should then be performed.