Q: Clutch problems

Clutch pedal return to up position but clutch remains in release condition just like you still have the clutch pedal depressed.this happen in 90 degree and hotter temperature after a lot of stop and go driving.you can not drive truck.it just like truck is in neutral no matter what gear you are in. You just have wait until it cools 30 to 45 minutes.The clutch engages and you can start driving again

Hello and thank you for your question. With the clutch staying in neutral all the time, go under the vehicle and check the slave cylinder return spring. See if the return spring is broken or has fallen off. If the return spring is not working, the slave cylinder will engage the clutch, but will not pull back on the clutch fork arm leaving the clutch still engaged. I recommend having a professional, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the issue with your clutch if you cannot get the clutch to release.