Q: Q: Clutch problems

My car automatically stalls out after releasing clutch with no gas any reasons why?

3. Q: Clutch problems

Q: The car stalled out and the battery and oil light came on

When a car has that many miles on it, it could be just about anything. The temptation is to go shooting in the dark and just start replacing parts until the car works again. That method can get very expensive,...

Q: Toyota celica with engine replaced

The 7th generation Toyota Celica was in production from 1999 until 2006 so I am going to assume that your Toyota also falls into this time frame. The engine in your Celica is the 1ZZ-FE, which is a motor...

Q: Alternator or Battery is not Charging

The first thing is that disconnecting the battery cable when the engine is running can damage the alternator and computer modules on the vehicle. This will cause voltage spikes that will burn electrical circuits out. With the description of the...