Q: Q: Clutch problems

My car automatically stalls out after releasing clutch with no gas any reasons why?

3. Q: Clutch problems

Q: car makes noise on cold startups/oil question

Today's multi-viscosity oils do start off with a low viscosity during very low temperatures. There are aftermarket solutions you can add to your oil, such as oil stabilizers and anti-wear additives. High mileage oil for vehicles nearing six figures is...

Q: Chevrolet Aveo 2005 won't start after cold weather.

Cold weather is hard on batteries and it sounds like yours is dead. There is enough power to light the dashboard until you try to draw power to the starter, Then everything goes dead, the starter solenoid drops back, the...

Q: Power into the fuse box but no power out. I have headlights and interior lights but no fan or fuel, spedometer or rpm guage. help?

While the information provided is a bit limited, I can attempt to give you some direction for the concerns mentioned. It was mentioned that your Honda Accord is not getting fuel. If this is the case, you may have...