Q: Q: Clutch problems

My car automatically stalls out after releasing clutch with no gas any reasons why?

Hi there. There are a few reasons why a car will stall when releasing the clutch without giving it gas. Assuming you are driving on a flat surface, dirty fuel system components like fuel injectors or a mass air flow sensor might cause a vehicle to reduce RPM as the clutch is engaged. If you’re not supplying the engine with additional fuel as you release the clutch, it can stall. A worn out clutch or specifically, clutch plates, master or slave cylinder or even a damaged seal can cause this to happen as well. It’s probably best to have a professional mechanic complete an inspection at your house to determine what repairs are needed.

3. Q: Clutch problems