Q: Q: Clutch problems

My car automatically stalls out after releasing clutch with no gas any reasons why?

3. Q: Clutch problems

Q: Problem with wiring harness

When you say some wires are cut I would need to get an idea of the location of the cut wires and how they got cut? Do you have critters chewing the wires under the hood? I have seen mice...

Q: P0231 code coming on - reduced RPM and trembling with the AC on

Diagnostic Trouble Code P0231 relates to a problem with the wiring in the fuel pump circuit, although it is also possible to have a faulty fuel pump that draws too much current and creates a voltage drop in the circuit....

Q: Transmission tapping on a 2011 Honda Accord

Automatics do have automatic clutches, but you have to rebuild the transmission to replace them, which on a 2011 Accord, a full rebuild starts at about 4,000 dollars. So just change the fluid in it every 30,000 miles and don't...