Q: Q: Clutch problem??

its hard to take off when stopped on a hill. When I let the clutch out and give it gas it just doesnt hardly want to go!! I was told the slave cylinder was leaking fluid onto the clutch and it was making it do that (slip) and needed to replace them both !

If the clutch slave cylinder is leaking onto the clutch and you are getting low on fluid in the clutch hydraulic system, then you may be slipping due to the fluid getting on the clutch. You would need replace the clutch and the clutch slave cylinder replaced. Once the clutch is removed, you may need to resurface or replace the flywheel if there are heat cracks. If you need help with this repair, YourMechanic offers a service preformed by a certified mechanic that will commute to your location to replace the clutch slave cylinder.

3. Q: Clutch problem??