Q: Clutch pedal won't decompress, 1995 Nissan

My clutch peddle went to the floor and stayed. I replaced the master cylinder. I got a little bit of my peddle back but now it won't go in gear. What do you think

A: You will need to check the pedal free trave...

You will need to check the pedal free travel to see if it is more than a quarter of an inch. If it is, adjust the pedal linkage. After it is adjusted, bleed the clutch of air. Sometimes a pressure bleeder is needed to get all the air out of the system. If you need help with this inspection, YourMechanic can send a trained technician to your location.