Q: Clutch pedal won't decompress, 1995 Nissan

My clutch peddle went to the floor and stayed. I replaced the master cylinder. I got a little bit of my peddle back but now it won't go in gear. What do you think

You will need to check the pedal free travel to see if it is more than a quarter of an inch. If it is, adjust the pedal linkage. After it is adjusted, bleed the clutch of air. Sometimes a pressure bleeder is needed to get all the air out of the system. If you need help with this inspection, YourMechanic can send a trained technician to your location.

3. Clutch pedal won't decompress, 1995 Nissan