Q: Clutch pedal issue on a Honda Civic

Honda Civic 2004. Clutch pedal squeaks when I press it and a little comes back. Does it need lubrication or is there more to it?

If you are not losing fluid, check the fluid, and if it’s leaking, you’ve got to replace it. But if you are just getting a little bit of noise, there is a spring up there and also little bushings where the pedal goes up on the top. You can spray WD-40 on that, and lubricate it. A lot of times the noise will go away. It doesn’t mean anything as long as it works okay and you are not leaking fluid.

3. Clutch pedal issue on a Honda Civic