Q: Clutch pedal issue on a Honda Civic

Honda Civic 2004. Clutch pedal squeaks when I press it and a little comes back. Does it need lubrication or is there more to it?

3. Clutch pedal issue on a Honda Civic

Q: Q: Clutch pedal not working.

You may have broke the clutch cable. This is a common problem with this car. Usually the clutch itself does not break. I recommend you get a qualified mechanic to check your clutch pedal linkage or cable problem. You may...

Q: took car to get oil change and brakes put on the rear and it came out shaking like a leaf on a tree. It shakes bad in drive not

You may have a broken motor mount and one of the tires may need balanced. I would suggest having the tires and motor mounts checked and maybe even the engine drive belts rechecked to see if the power steering hose...

Q: I have a wobble on the pulley and an oil leak, is it going to need a main bearing?

Hi there. The two symptoms you're describing (the front oil leak and the crankshaft pulley wobble) are two of the best indicators that a professional mechanic should use to diagnose that the issue is the pulley or the seal behind...