Q: Clutch pedal goes to floor; shifting difficult

The clutch pedal goes straight to the floor. Prior to this, shifting became difficult.

3. Clutch pedal goes to floor; shifting difficult

Q: My car was clicking, then it stopped running and the battery and check engine lights came on.

Hi there. It sounds like it may be a timing belt concern, but there are definitely other possibilities that may not be as involved as the timing belt. There could be an alternator concern, drive belt failing concern, or an...

Q: Noise like a pulley squeak or rattling

Hi there. Quite often when you hear the rattle or squealing noise upon start up, but it goes away eventually; it is due to a loose serpentine or drive belt. This noise is also common with low power steering fluid....

Q: I have a jerking ticking and popping noise when I accelerate what is it

Would need more information on the car and engine you have but the problem sounds like a misfire from the ignition system or carburetor problems.