Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-caedftjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-caedftjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-18535-caedftjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-caedftjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-caedftjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-caedftjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-caedftjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-caedftjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-caedftjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-18535-caedftjs:173:8

Q: Clutch not holding fluid

My clutch pedal went straight to the floor while driving. I pulled over to put clutch fluid in, but it leaks out of the bottom of the truck, as fast as I put it in.

A: The clutch system on this truck has a plast...

The clutch system on this truck has a plastic line that goes from the clutch master cylinder, down to the transmission, where it connects to the clutch slave cylinder. The best method of repair will depend on the leak location underneath. If the leak is from the plastic line, it can be replaced, and the system bled of air. If the slave cylinder is leaking, it will need to be replaced; whether or not the transmission will need to be removed to do this depends on the style. I recommend that you have a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come by and check your car to determine the source of the leak, and estimate the repair for you.