Q: Clutch not engaging with compressor

The air conditioning is not working, and the clutch is not engaging with the compressor.

If the air conditioning clutch is not engaging, then there may perhaps be some sort of electrical problem. Sometimes a fuse can blow, or a switch can go bad, and that will disable the clutch from turning on. It is also possible that the clutch has simply gone bad, however, I would recommend having the vehicle looked at by a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, in order to determine the exact cause of your clutch issue.