Q: Clutch not engaging with compressor

The air conditioning is not working, and the clutch is not engaging with the compressor.

A: If the air conditioning clutch is not engag...

If the air conditioning clutch is not engaging, then there may perhaps be some sort of electrical problem. Sometimes a fuse can blow, or a switch can go bad, and that will disable the clutch from turning on. It is also possible that the clutch has simply gone bad, however, I would recommend having the vehicle looked at by a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, in order to determine the exact cause of your clutch issue.