Q: Q: Clutch noise?

Hello I've got a 2010 Suzuki Swift and the clutch makes a weird noise when released. However once it has been pushed down to just under half way the noise stops. It also gets quieter as the engine gets hotter. What could this be?

Hello. If the noise is occurring when you say it sounds like you have an issue with the pilot bearing that is failing. When the noise occurs at this time it is because the pilot bearing is moving at a high rate of speed. If the bearing was fine then it would not make this noise. You should have this checked out by a transmission specialist.

3. Q: Clutch noise?