Q: Clutch messed up on my car keeping my truck from parking.

Truck won't start. I don't think the clutch disengages.

Hello. If the engine is not cranking that can be caused by a number of different reasons. If the truck is equipped with a manual transmission then you may have a failing clutch switch which doesn’t allow the starter to engage if the pedal is not pressed. It can also be a bad battery or starter. You can use a voltage meter to test these circuits to find this problem. It is best to enlist the help of a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to inspect your starting system for you.