Q: clutch master cylinder locate at

was parking car and clutch peddle went to the floor when i press it down
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. clutch master cylinder locate at

Q: My daughter has a 2013 elantra and flexible coupling problem. Why is it expensive for that small piece needed and can you give quo

If you are referring to the flexible coupler in the steering system, Hyundai has implemented an extended warranty for the motor driven power steering (MDPS) coupling on the 2007-2015 Elantra (HD, MD/UD) and 2009-2012 Elantra Touring (FD). If you have...

Q: My car jerks slightly when I'm at a steady speed or trying to stay at a constant speed only around 40mph to 50 mph

In the future, please include the codes as they can help use pinpoint and give you a more accurate answer. The surging you feel while under light throttle, which is what is happening at a cruise, is due to...

Q: Why does my Saturn ion keep cutting off on me while driving it's not my battery or my alternator

Hello. Thank you for writing in. The issue sounds like it is related to the transmission, and it may be electrical or mechanical. More specifically, it may be related to the torque converter. The torque converter has a solenoid in...