Q: Clutch issues on my jeep

I have a 1995 jeep wrangler yj7 6 cyl manual transmission. I noticed fluid on the clutch itself from inside up by the firewall, so i changed the clutch master cylinder, pumped the heck out of the clutch to bleed the line of air, went on a test drive and as soon as clutch is depressed its moving, shifts ok for about 5min then the check engine light comes on and will not shift at all, so i'll pump it a few times just to be able to to shift to get home. My question, do i need to replace slave cylinder also? Is there a way i can check it?

Yes, you will need to replace the slave cylinder. This is common when the slave cylinder is not working as it should. Fortunately, the slave cylinder on Jeep Wranglers after 1994 are external, so dropping the transmission is not necessary. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose and replace the slave cylinder.