Q: Clutch issues 2001 Saturn SL1

Hi, I have a 2001 Saturn SL. Sometimes when my clutch is engaged, the rpm rams up real high, even at stop light or downshifting.

3. Clutch issues 2001 Saturn SL1

Q: Clutch pedal going all the way to the floor

This sounds like a hydraulic issue. There is a leak in the clutch hydraulics. The leak could be the master cylinder, slave cylinder, or a line or hose. Follow the lines from the clutch master cylinder down to the transmission...

Q: While I'm driving, my vehicle makes a hissing noise when it shifts, it will go away sometimes.

Hello. If the noise occurs right before the transmission shifts, then it can be caused by a few things. Depending on how it sounds, it can be a loose belt that is slipping when the vehicle is getting ready to...

Q: Might be time for a tune-up

Hi there. The Service Engine Soon Light will come on for multiple reasons. Without knowing the complaint or code the computer has stored, it is very difficult to guess what it might be. I suggest you have a mechanic, like...