Q: Clutch Issues 1990 GMC K1500

Replaced slave, master, clutch, throwout bearing, pressure plate. Still won't go into gear?

3. Clutch Issues 1990 GMC K1500

Q: Low idle when stopped unless the a/c is on or i shift into neutral

Due to the change in load put on the motor when shifting into gear vs neutral and the change in load when the a/c is on vs not on, this may suggest you have a bad MAP sensor. Both of...

Q: My car won't start half the time but if u wait 45 mins it will?

Hi There, What you are describing is a common sign of a failing ignition coil. Ignition coils are coated with a varnish-like insulation that becomes brittle over time after being stretched then contracted repeatedly The insulation develops small fractures that...

Q: Hello- My 1989 automatic, full-size K5 Blazer, was towed about 6 blocks, when the mechanic tried to drive it into a service bay, i

Hello. We will be happy to help you out. There are only a few things which can cause your transmission to not select gear. They can be bad shifter bushings, shift linkage broken or disconnected, or an internal transmission issue....