Q: Clutch Issues 1990 GMC K1500

Replaced slave, master, clutch, throwout bearing, pressure plate. Still won't go into gear?

3. Clutch Issues 1990 GMC K1500

Q: Car runs rough - 1995 Cadillac Fleetwood

Hi! Sometimes a bad spark plug wire can result in what you are experiencing. If your vehicle is due for any scheduled maintenance (based on mileage), such as a tune up (new spark plugs, spark plug wires, distributor cap and...

Q: Q: car won't start but turns over

When a car won't start, but the motor turns over, the first thing you need to figure out is what is missing. All gas powered vehicles need a few things to run. Fuel pressure, spark and injector pulse. The...

Q: Stuck in 4*4 low

The transfer case uses an encoder that is mounted on the transfer case that senses what range the transfer case is in. The encoder gives the transfer case module feedback when it switches the transfer case motor to to different...