Q: Clutch Issues 1990 GMC K1500

Replaced slave, master, clutch, throwout bearing, pressure plate. Still won't go into gear?

Hello - did you replace the pilot bearing? If it is seized, the clutch will not disengage. It is also possible that there is still air in the clutch hydraulic line, and the slave cylinder is not making a full motion to release the clutch. I would recommend a clutch inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Clutch Issues 1990 GMC K1500