Q: Clutch Issues 1990 GMC K1500

Replaced slave, master, clutch, throwout bearing, pressure plate. Still won't go into gear?

3. Clutch Issues 1990 GMC K1500

Q: How do i turn off the auto door lock feature on my 1998 Silverado?

Hi there. With the ignition switch off grab the multi function switch and pull it towards you. Hold the switch and turn on the key to run two times. After you shut off the ignition switch, release the multi function...

Q: Oil light on, coolant light on, buzzer, odometer quit working

Hello. I would have the engine oil pressure checked immediately. Having the correct oil level isn't enough if the engine is unable to maintain sufficient oil pressure. It's possible the coolant level and oil pressure sensors are faulty, hence the...

Q: Transmission only shifts Manuel and stays in first in drive

Hi Jose. Thanks for contacting us tonight. When you have problems like you’ve described, it is usually caused by one of two possible sources. Either the shift interlock solenoid is damaged, or there is internal damage or fluid obstructions inside...