Q: Q: Clutch Issue

Hello, My Clutch is CLEARLY not fully disengaging but is perfectly fine when fully engaged. It's "sticking" from what I just read on your website. Before reading the info on your website, I took my vehicle to get checked out at an Auth. Chevy Service Dept, and after 1 hour of labor they returned and said "these are the parts that are starting to go"-a flywheel (24245480), a slave cylinder (92159965), a pressure plate (19257348) & 7.1 hrs of labor totaling over $1,800.

My main question is, with ZERO slipping when engaged, no noticeable loss in power/torque, could it be possible that they problem lies only with the slave cylinder? Is it a situation that if using all Genuine Chevy Parts, you can ONLY replace the slave cylinder and the flywheel and pressure plate will work properly, or is it one of those things that if you change one you have to change them all? Is this an automatic up-sale?

can you distinguish the necessity of all 3 without actually taking it apart, they only had 1 hour

3. Q: Clutch Issue