Q: Clutch feels sticky

When im in traffic my clutch chirps out and feels sticky. I dont know much about it. Is there something i can grease or oil?

3. Clutch feels sticky

Q: Hole in radiator, leaking

Any leaks in a cooling system, including those in a radiator, can be repaired by requesting YourMechanic's mobile diagnostic and repair services. So, you need not move the vehicle. If you would like the radiator replacement performed by a certified...

Q: Speedometer is stuck, and not sure if cruise control works.

The speedometer reading zero all the time could be one of two different problems. The first could be the speed sensor in the transmission has no output in the system. The other is a defective instrument cluster gauge. A technician,...

Q: I replaced my clutch and bleed my hydraulic clutch master cylinder. But when I put the truck in 2H and try to shift, I won't shift.

Hi there. There seems to be an issue with the transfer case on your vehicle. The transfer case may have a bent fork or the shifter synchronizer has broken teeth. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from...