Q: Clutch feels sticky

When im in traffic my clutch chirps out and feels sticky. I dont know much about it. Is there something i can grease or oil?

This would depend on if your clutch is cable operated or hydraulic. The cause of this issue could be a clutch cable if it is cable operated or a clutch master or slave cylinder if it is hydraulic. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine the exact cause of this issue. Consider YourMechanic as this inspection can be performed at your home or office.