Q: Clutch feels sticky

When im in traffic my clutch chirps out and feels sticky. I dont know much about it. Is there something i can grease or oil?

3. Clutch feels sticky

Q: Keep getting p1404 code on a 2003 Chevy malibu

It is very possible that the egr valve itelf is the cause. It is also possible that the egr tube could be clogged up.

Q: Truck bogs down at wot.

Hi there. It appears as if you've checked all the usual suspects that can impact acceleration "bogging" issues except for two the throttle body and fuel injectors. When you're quickly applying throttle to a fuel injected engine, having a clean...

Q: Car is misfiring and has a lack of power

It is very difficult to definitively say what the issue is. Have you had the vehicle scanned for diagnostic troubleshooting codes? If not, you should start there. Due to your vehicle being pre-1996, the method of receiving codes will be...