Q: Clutch feels sticky

When im in traffic my clutch chirps out and feels sticky. I dont know much about it. Is there something i can grease or oil?

3. Clutch feels sticky

Q: Fuel injector problems

Hello. Thanks for writing in. The diagnostic code that is triggering your warning light it's a fairly generic code relating to a bad reading at one of the sensors. This bad reading can mean that there's an electrical or mechanical...

Q: I have a 95 Nissan Pathfinder that starts and idles fine until it warms up, then it idles rough, engine will not accelerate at all

Hi Troy. Thanks for contacting us today. Typically when you have a bogging type of problem, it's due to an air/fuel ratio problem. The first thing I would check is the mass air flow sensor, followed by air filters and...

Q: Why does fuel pressure only read 48 psi CV running on new pum

One possibility is an internal leak in the system. The leak could occur at an injector or in the tank. Check the fuel pressure with the car off and the key on. Cycle the key a few times to build...