Q: Clutch cylinder leaking fluid

The clutch is leaking fluid and is hard to push. I think the clutch cylinder might be bad and needs replacing.

3. Clutch cylinder leaking fluid

Q: Clutch sticking to floor

It does sound like you have a hydraulic problem. First, I would check for external leaks. If none are found, the problem could be air in the system. This could be the result of not bleeding the system properly after...

Q: Heater works intermittently, when not working car overheats and thermostat is new

Hi there. In most cases, when you have issues with the heater working and the vehicle overheating, it's caused by an obstruction of coolant inside the heater core. The cooling system circulates hot coolant / water into the heater core...

Q: My car just started making a loud noise last night when I push the gas and I can feel it under my feet. Is it a muffler problem?

You should have the exhaust system checked since you just had work done recently something in the repairs done may have come loose. Look under vehicle first to see if anything is hanging down so you cannot drive it. If...