Q: Clutch cable snapped

I think the clutch cable snapped.

3. Clutch cable snapped

Q: 2013 Subaru Impreza. Speedometer not working. Abs light on check engine light on and brake light on what could be going on?

Hello, thank you for writing in. The multiple lights coming on is a sign that one of the major components in the vehicle is failing. Considering the lights all seem to be related to the ABS or wheel speed sensors,...

Q: I just got a new clutch but after an hour of driving it stopped going into gear and stuck on neutral.

first try to put transmission into gears with engine off to see if the problem is in the shift linkage or it is inside the transmission or it is in the clutch if it only happens when running.

Q: Dpf, emission control and glow plug light showing on dash

You will need to have a mechanic or dealer that has the correct scanner that can communicate with your vehicle to run the DPF soot clean and reset procedure on your vehicle and reset the soot level to zero to...