Q: Clutch 2001 Audi S4

Clutch is slipping under hard pulls have new clutch and flywheel installed

3. Clutch 2001 Audi S4

Q: What is the function of the two sensors located at the clutch of the car. I know that the upper switch is the safety clutch switch

Hey there. The second sensor is the cruise control deactivation switch. If you push in the clutch when the cruise control is on, this switch shuts it off. If you do not have it connected, then most likely the cruise...

Q: Loud clunk, smoking and leaking, car shakes

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 2001 Hyundai Elantra. This sounds serious - like the engine broke a connecting rod, which punctured the oil pan, and dumped the oil. Checking your oil level with the engine dipstick will...

Q: Slight white smoke coming from the engine

If there is underhood smoke, that can signify that something is leaking. Typically, that will be engine coolant or engine oil. Some leaks can be relatively easy to fix. If that is your circumstance, it will be advantageous to get...