Q: Clutch 2001 Audi S4

Clutch is slipping under hard pulls have new clutch and flywheel installed

3. Clutch 2001 Audi S4

Q: Bad clutch in my truck

Hello! Thank you for writing in with this question. This generation of Tacoma has an adjustable clutch pedal assembly. As outlined in the Tacoma service manual, if the assembly is out-of-adjustment, it could cause slipping. A local mechanic (like those...

Q: Bank 1 is lean - 2001 Ford Mustang

As you know, this is caused by a lean fuel condition. This can be caused by a few different things, one of which is a dirty or failing mass air flow sensor, which you have already replaced. The other potential...

Q: when placing gear shifter in reverse I hear a pop/knock.

Hello. A popping / clunking noise when moving in reverse can be caused by many things. Two of the most common causes for those symptoms are worn axles or motor mounts. The axles are the joints that transmit power from...