Q: Clutch 2001 Audi S4

Clutch is slipping under hard pulls have new clutch and flywheel installed

Hello - there are several possible causes of the clutch slippage you are experiencing. If incorrect clutch components were installed, the clutch pressure plate may not be fully clamping on the clutch disc - allowing slippage. The pressure plate may also simply have inadequate clamping pressure for your bi-turbo engine - a high performance clutch may be required to contain the horsepower your engine is creating. Since your Audi utilizes a hydraulic clutch, adjustment is not a likely issue - it is self-adjusting. I would recommend a clutch inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Clutch 2001 Audi S4