Q: Clunk in front end.

I have a clunk in the front end, on the passenger side when turning. I have no idea what it could be. I took it to a friend, and he said it could be the transfer case fluid for the differentials is low. What could it be? Could it be the ball joints?

Hey there. There are several possible causes for a clunk in the front end. It could be a ball joint, stabilizer bar, steering linkage, or any number of other possible causes. Differential fluid being low is also a possible cause, but I think it is much less likely than several of the other possible causes listed. A certified technician from YourMechanic can inspect your steering and suspension and pinpoint the needed repairs.

3. Clunk in front end.