Q: Cluck when turn the steering wheel.

I have dodge 2500 4x4 2011. It makes a cluck when i turn the steering wheel. Also it seems to jerk more than it should in 4 wheel when turning.

3. Cluck when turn the steering wheel.

Q: changing the glow plugs

The Mk 2 series 1.6l TDCI engines - up to 6/2011 build date have a 120mm length glow plug. The Mk3 series 1.6l TDCI engines, starting 02/2011 utilize a 114mm length glow plug. Diameter of the glow plug threads is...

Q: when coming to a stop, my truck has a binding/clunking noise in the rear end

Hello, thank you for writing in. While the components you have looked into are great inspections considering you tow often, lets start a little simpler and work our way down the list. Since this is happening while you are braking,...

Q: My Mercedes 2011 W212 coolant tank water is leaking into the Cylinder number 2

If you are sure that the leak is into an actual cylinder in the cylinder block, then obviously some disassembly will be required to pinpoint the cause and effect the required repairs. If the leak is due to a defective...