Q: Cluck when turn the steering wheel.

I have dodge 2500 4x4 2011. It makes a cluck when i turn the steering wheel. Also it seems to jerk more than it should in 4 wheel when turning.

3. Cluck when turn the steering wheel.

Q: Dash showing "Check Brake System" and "Service Advance Trac" after trouble code deleted.

You can try to do a battery reset to see if it helps but I would think that you will need to have a scanner that can access the ABS and traction control system so you can see why the...

Q: I notice a buring smell sometimes when I drive an a leak as well after I park my car could this be a oil leak

Yes, the odor could be due to an oil leak. Sometimes, oil will leak onto a hot engine part, such as the exhaust manifold, and you will notice a marked odor in that case. If you desire, a certified Mechanic,...

Q: The overdrive is not working in my 2011 Ford E350.

Hello. Most of the time if the OD is not working it is because the computer has locked it out. This occurs if the vehicles control module detects and issue within the transmission so it locks out this gear. The...