Q: Clock air conditioner/heater and interior lights won't come on

Started car lights on a/c / heater flickerd but worked. Clock never came on and interior lights never came on. Checked fuses not blown changed it anyway. Now heater and clock and interior lights don't come on.

Items like the clock and heater and a/c systems are usually "key on" components. They only function when the key is in the On position. If these components do not receive that "on" signal, they may not work. Typically this can be caused by a faulty ignition switch or tumbler. The ignition is generally made up of two parts: the ignition tumbler which you see and insert the key into, and the electrical portion of the switch, which you don’t see as it is in the steering column or dash. I recently experienced this with a family member’s vehicle. Driving along and suddenly all accessories - headlights, heater, radio, wipers, all turned off.

Have a certified technician inspect your ignition tumbler/switch to correctly identify the exact cause.