Q: CLK320 soft top won’t open. The cover carriage in trunk will not swing to close position.

The cover carriage in the trunk will not swing in a close position in order to activate the soft top to open. Where can I get this looked at and get fixed?

There is a diagnostic decision tree in the MB Factory Service Manual covering this sort of fault. A YourMechanic professional can travel to your location, perform the required diagnostic and then let you know of the required repairs and parts, if any are required. To get that process moving, simply request a service appointment and the responding certified mechanic will resolve this. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. CLK320 soft top won’t open. The cover carriage in trunk will not swing to close position.