Q: Clinking sound in frount axel

I change both front wheel hubs but after that when I drive I hear a clunking sound at low speeds even on the high way it still there I was told the in the front axel where the drive shaft is at there a seal and bearing I was told that should be the problem also there is no leaking of the axel don't know if there any fluid in there any advice would be great thanks

Based on what you have described, I would agree that a problem with the axle is the source of the clicking noise. However, it could be a wheel bearing problem that is causing this noise. In order to know for sure, you should have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is making a noise inspection.

3. Clinking sound in frount axel