Q: Climbing a hill push easy on gas & it go`see into overdrive?

When pushing gas pedal easy it will kick in to overdrive? Why

A: The transmission should go into overdrive i...

The transmission should go into overdrive if you are going over about 45 mph and under very light acceleration or light throttle use. This is a normal transmission shift pattern. There is a transmission reprogram that can be done to change the shift pattern slightly. This is for a noise at light cruise speeds with the transmission in overdrive.

If you use the OD button and shift when you want to on hills then it may be acceptable for you. However, a transmission program cannot account for each and every drive condition you encounter which may be the case with your complaint.

If this feels irregular to you and you'd like a second opinion on this, I'd consider having a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, who can diagnose your acceleration issue first hand.