Q: Clicking when I turn key but lights are on

When I turn the key all it does is clicks. Lights are on and working. Checked the battery connections and they are tight. The battery is old. Could it be the starter?

If you are only getting a clicking noise, the the battery may be low on charge or bad. Have the vehicle jump started to see if the vehicle starts up. If it starts okay, then you should have the battery tested and replaced as needed. If you need help replacing your battery, YourMechanic offers a service preformed by a certified mechanic that will commute to your location.