Q: Clicking sound when starting

My car won't start. I was having trouble for week or so. It makes a rapid clicking sound but won't turn over.

The rapid clicking is generally an indication of a battery that is either drained or going bad. The battery will need to be charged and load tested to determine whether or not it is good. If the battery tests good after it is retested but still goes dead. Then it is possible there is a parasitic draw draining down the battery. A parasitic draw test should be performed to make sure the car is entering its sleep mode properly You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will have the equipment necessary to test and install a battery and insure that the vehicle will not draw the battery down .