Q: Q: Clicking sound

I just replaced the battery and a battery terminal, which was cracked. Now, when I try to crank up the vehicle, all I get is a clicking sound and the vehicle won't crank up. What could be the issue?

If you are only getting a clicking sound then you will need to first check to make sure you did not get a dead battery. Turn on the head lights and key on and blower on high to see if you have good battery power. Then turn everything off if you have good battery power. Now have someone to turn the key and listen where the clicking is coming from. If it is from the starter on the engine then try and see if a jump start will start the motor? These are all basic checks to see if you have a weak battery or a bad starter. If you need help with these checks then have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and repair the starter system for you.

3. Q: Clicking sound