Q: Clicking noise in the rear when a/c is on.

rear makes a clicking sound when the temp. knob (both,overhead knob or back seat knob) My 2003 Ford Expedition is making an annoying noise from the right rear of the vehicle .

A: The clicking noise coming from the rear a/c...

The clicking noise coming from the rear a/c unit in the right rear of your vehicle is most likely the temperature blend door actuator has internal circuit problem. You should have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and check the rear a/c blend door actuator and replace actuator. The rear internal panel will need to be removed for access to the a/c unit to check and replace the actuator.