Q: Clicking noise, dimming head lights and pulsing AC blower..

I've recently started hearing a strange clicking noise when I brake.. When driving at night one day I noticed when the click would happen the AC blower would pulse or lose power and the head lights would dim.. Any ideas?

Hello there. A few different faults can cause a clicking noise such as this when the car is braking. The most common causes would be the brake booster, transmission faults, fuel pump, IAC valve, oxygen sensor, or MAF sensor. Any of these can cause the vehicle to stall or die when slowing down. If you want to have this looked at by a professional, a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose the clicking noise and any other symptoms to let you know what needs to be repaired.